Mathmagic Personal Edition 8.93 Serial Key And Keygen Download
MathMagic Personal Edition is a latest and awesome which is stand-alone equation editor application for editing. The best thing of this software is that with this you can easily solve mathematical expressions and symbols with easy-to-use graphical interface and various powerful features and much more thing as well as you want. MathMagic Personal Edition works with very well way and with any word processors, presentation software like Keynote or PowerPoint, DTP layout software like Adobe InDesign or QuarkXPress.
Another main features of this software is that this software is an equation editor for all users ranging from novices, students, teachers, higher education, and to the high-end desktop publishers and you can solve your problems.
It gives you with very easy user interface and extra powerful features in making equations. You can easily create every imaginable form of mathematical expressions with MathMagic easily and fast.
|What’s New In this software
|1. Added: Mac OS X 10.10 ~ 10.11 compatible digital signature supported.
2. Added: PDF equation saved by MathMagic Personal now supports the baseline info so Nisus Pro word processor supports the baseline alignment for inline equations.(Personal Edition only)
3. Changed: MathMagic Fonts folder is available separately in the disk
|· Intel Macintosh
· Mac OS X 10.6 ~ 10.11 El Capitan
· About 30MB of hard disk space for a complete installation
| History of Older Versions
|1. MathMagic Personal Edition v8.93
2. MathMagic Personal Edition v8.82
3. MathMagic Personal Edition v8.73
4. MathMagic Personal Edition v8.62
5. MathMagic Personal Edition v8.52
6. MathMagic Personal Edition v8.31
7. MathMagic Personal Edition v8.21
8. MathMagic Personal Edition v8.05
|Installation Method !
|If installing on Windows XP,
· First of all you will have to download the latest Installer from download page
· Now click Double click on the installer icon to proceed the installation
· Then launch MathMagic application from Windows menu or from the following location:
If installing on Windows Vista or newer
- So now first you will have to download the latest Installer from download page
- Then right-click on the installer application, and select ‘Properties”.
- Now Double click on the installer icon to proceed the installation.
- After installation this software, select MathMagic application from the following location:
- Right-click on it, select ‘Properties”.
- Select “Windows XP SP3” compatibility mode, and turn on “Run as an Administrator” privilege.